SolSeekers Moroccan Magic Adventure
October 27th - November 3rd, 2018
Join Kristin Khederian, Antonio Aniello and the SolSeekers Tribe, for a 7 night / 8 day once in a lifetime adventure retreat to Morocco!
Morocco is one of the most culturally rich and interesting places in the world. Bordering the Atlantic and Mediterranean Sea, Morocco’s vast and diverse landscape features ancient cities, stretches of empty beaches, and stark deserts and mountains touched by Berber, Arabian and European influences.
Our Morocco trip is unique as you will not be staying in one location, but rather traveling to 3 different cities, which in our opinion represent the “must see” highlights of Morocco: Marrakech (Days 1 -2), Taghazout (Days 2 -5) and Essaouira (Days 5-8).
A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your spot on this trip. The balance is due 120 days prior to trip start date. Payment plans are available, just ask!
Get ready for a magical week with our incredible SolSeekers Tribe!
CLICK HERE for a more detailed trip itinerary, pricing and registration
- 7 Nights / 8 Days lodging in Marrakech, Taghazout & Essaouira in Premium Accomodations
- All breakfasts and dinners (no breakfast on arrival day or dinner on departure day)
- Transfers: From Marrakech airport to hotel, between all cities on the trip, back to Marrakech Airport, and to all Excursions.
- One Group Lunch in Taghazout
- 1 day of surf lessons and equipment rentals, with bag lunch
- 1 excursion to Paradise Valley for guided hike with bag lunch
- Daily Yoga and Pilates classes with Kristin and Antonio
- Airfare to Marrakech (RAK) - we will give you ideal flight parameters upon booking
- Additional excursions or cab rides
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Some lunches in Taghazout and Essaouira
Passport Requirements + Immunizations:
You must have a valid passport to travel to Morocco. Please check your passport expiration date and make sure it is valid for at least 3 months after the end date of your retreat.
A Visa is not required for US Citizens visiting Morocco, unless you're staying for more than 90 days.
No immunizations are required for visiting Morocco, however, the CDC recommends you're up to date on your Hepatitis A and Typhoid shots. See more info here.
All SolSeed Retreats deposits and payments are non-refundable. The purchase of travel insurance is highly recommended for this trip, which will protect you against potential trip delays or cancellations due to airline issues, family emergencies, illness, injury, etc. We recommend checking out www.insuremytrip.com for more info.
Questions? Email Kristin@solseedretreats.com.